[phenixbb] maps : sigma-a

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 6 07:10:55 PDT 2010

  Hi,

isn't it better to use all data in refinement and expect that the ML
target will down-weight those reflections that needs to? And if you have
one single reflection at 1A resolution, while the data extends complete
up to 2A resolution, you would use it up to 2A anyway?
Anyway, I hope Randy might comment on this...

Regardless, as I wrote yesterday I will add this functionality as soon
as I get a chance.

Pavel.