[phenixbb] Help on multi-start-simulated-annealing sigmaA-weighted 2fofc map - WORKING EXAMPLE

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Oct 3 09:12:49 PDT 2010

  Hi Fengyun,

I won't comment about whether averaging these maps is a good thing to do
since I've never done it myself and never heard about someone doing this.

What that script does is it just reads in a bunch of MTZ files and
averages the maps (map coefficients) taken with selected labels. So may
be you just need to change the label name so it takes the right one..

Pavel.