[phenixbb] Job Opening Announcement

Lance Westerhoff lance at quantumbioinc.com
Fri Oct 1 14:43:24 PDT 2010

Hello All-

We have a number of computational chemist and computational crystallographer post doc positions available. One has a significant focus on x-ray refinement method development, and the other one will explore computational chemistry method research and development. We are excited to fill these openings with talented individuals, so if you think you would be a good fit, we invite you to take a look at our careers website below and submit your CV (along with cover letter) to careers at quantumbioinc.com

http://www.quantumbioinc.com/careers/

Thank you for your time!

-Lance
Lance M. Westerhoff, Ph.D.