[phenixbb] occupancy refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 25 13:09:22 PST 2010

  Hi Nat,

the way it's implemented currently: you can't add constraints on top of
another constraints. I'm not aware of any existing program that can do
it, although technically it's easy to implement.

However, Dalibor can do what he wants (if I understand two previous
emails correctly). In fact, phenix.refine will do it automatically, so
there is no need to even do anything special.

Pavel.