[phenixbb] same origin

r n ramme29 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 12:53:09 PST 2010

Hi all

I wanted to compare the two models from two data set. I want the MR replacement
in same
origin to compare their them with respect to the map and model.

I tried reforigin in ccp4 , it gave me some error , that I am not aware or not
clear.

I did tried overlay the two model and rfree is going up. Most likely different
hands,
so Is there any way to compare the two model and data and modify them in Phenix
either reindex or shift the model origin to same in all cases.

Thought phenix.xmanip could help, not seen any option to do it command line or
in the GUI.

I did tried def file, but phenix.xmanip params.def , it complains me that
unknown file or keyword?

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
ram