[phenixbb] reflection file converter

r n ramme29 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 09:41:46 PST 2010

Hi
I did tried reflection file converter in phenix. I do have the anomalous data,
like to keep all anomalous difference and also
merged  F and FreeR for refinement.

Phenix GUI give me an warning message that
"File are not suitable for amplitudes change them as F or leave them as
Intensities"

Also have hard time to convert them in command line, Is there any auto script
that can work similar to scaelpack2mtz ,  which keeps all I+, I- and F , SigF,
Rfree for refinement.

Converted using Phenix.refine , that keeps separate I+, I- and Rfree+, Rfree-.

Thanks
ram