[phenixbb] automr : *refinement* resolution limit keyword?

Bryan Lepore bryanlepore at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 08:24:47 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Randy Read <rjr27 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> I guess what you're referring to is the final rigid-body refinement >step in Phaser, where by default all the data are used.

yes

>can be very slow or consume too much memory,

oh yes

> so in recent versions of Phaser there is a command-line option to >over-ride the >default behaviour (RESOLUTION AUTO command).

i suspect there are three things that i think are one thing. i just
looked now, and sure enough there's phenix.phaser in addition to
phenix.automr, so i'll bear this in mind.

... i usually use 'resolution=3.0' on the CL to cut the search. from
what i'm hearing, i cannot do that on the CL - only in the ...

> GUI

the third thing.

so i'll bear this in mind, and also that phaser is in ccp4.

Thanks,

-Bryan