[phenixbb] possible bug in GUI/group ADP refinement mode (dev-572)

Engin Özkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 11 17:14:40 PST 2010

Dear Phenix Developers,

A lab member told me that in the latest nightly build (dev-572, for OS
X-intel), the GUI appears to override Group ADP mode. Specifically, if
one selects "Group ADP refinement mode" as "Group Selection" in the GUI,
and reopens the same window later on, the mode seems to have reverted to
something else (like two groups per residue). The workaround is to "Edit
parameters and run". I have reproduced this problem with my own files.
Can you guys reproduce this, or are we missing something here?

Best,
Engin

--
Engin Özkan