[phenixbb] C and C++

Hena Dutta hdutta10 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:40:43 PST 2010

Hi Ralf,
          I appreciate for your suggestion. Would you mind to guide any
further along this line? I am a novice. I have used many programs, but never
required to write any program so far. I want to learn Python if this is
easier. I know there are lot of websites and that is my fear if I waste my
time spending on inappropriate site.
Regards...
Hena