[phenixbb] moving user home directories

Frank von Delft frank.vondelft at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 11:48:38 PDT 2010

Yes:  don't try to manage them globally:  leave a fully reconstructable
copy in the local directory.

In fact, ccp4i does exactly this, except it goes and looks at the home
directory as well -- for no other reason than to see the list of all
other projects.  So I rewrote the launcher to create a dummy home
directory for wherever ccp4i is launched from:  as a result, presto, we
can run as many ccp4is as we like, as long as they're in different
directories.  Yes, we can't find the other projects, but that's
irrelevant anyway.

phx