[phenixbb] project defaults ncs.params not read or overridden/overwritten by GUI?

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 25 08:36:02 PDT 2010

Hi Hari,

for whatever it's worth, if you run phenix.refine from the command line
the parameter "ncs.find_automatically=False" will preserve your original
NCS selections. Otherwise, "ncs.find_automatically=True", phenix.refine
will use your original NCS selections as a starting point to determine
the new ones.

Pavel.