[phenixbb] question about autosol

crystallogrphy qunwan1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:07:47 PDT 2010

Hi,
When I run phenix.autosol with this scripts (phenix.autosol
data=output-anomalous.sca input_phase_file=AutoMR_run_10_/MR.1.mtz
input_phase_labels="F PHIC FOM" f_prime=-8.13 f_double_prime=5.61
kp-zntb.seq atom_type=Zn), the job is terminated by the error message. Does
anyone know what I should do? I am using Phenix-1.5 version.

Floating-point error (Python and libc call stacks above)
                This crash may be due to a problem in any imported
                Python module, including modules which are not part
                of the cctbx project. To disable the traps leading
                to this message, define these environment variables
                (e.g. assign the value 1):
                    BOOST_ADAPTBX_FPE_DEFAULT
                    BOOST_ADAPTBX_SIGNALS_DEFAULT
                This will NOT solve the problem, just mask it, but
                may allow you to proceed in case it is not critical.