[phenixbb] composite omit map command phenix 16

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 11 18:32:36 PST 2010

Hi John,
You can do this with:

phenix.autobuild data=data.mtz model=coords.pdb composite_omit_type=sa_omit

You might also want to add:

n_box_target=24

to try and make 24 boxes (it will make a number of boxes that is nicely
divisible into your cell trying to match the number you target as well as
possible).  The default is 12, which may be too low. (I have just changed
the default to 24).

If you want a simple omit map (just refine, no simulated annealing),
replace the "sa_omit" with "simple_omit".

All the best,
Tom T