[phenixbb] how-to change resolve keywords using phenix.multi_crystal_average

Bjørn Panyella Pedersen bjopp at bioxray.au.dk
Wed Jun 9 01:31:18 PDT 2010

Dear board
I am doing a difficult case of density modification. I get good results
using resolve after optimising some keywords. I now want to use
multicrystal averaging. This works ok in dmmulti, but I would like to
combine it with resolve. For this I have tried
phenix.multi_crystal_average, which also runs phenix.resolve, but it
uses default keywords for resolve, and I can't find documentation on how
to change these keywords. Current maps from phenix.multi_crystal_average
are worse that the optimized resolve maps, and I believe this is because
of the default resolve settings.

Is it possible to control resolve keywords using
phenix.multi_crystal_average? And how can I do it?

Thanks in advance
-Bjørn
--
Bjørn Panyella Pedersen, PhD
Postdoc

PUMPKIN, Centre for Membrane Pumps in Cells and Disease
University of Aarhus, Dept. Molecular Biology
Gustav Wieds Vej 10C DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark

Phone: +45 89425261
E-mail: bjopp at bioxray.au.dk
http://www.bioxray.au.dk