[phenixbb] NAG-NAG description

Chris Ulens chris.ulens at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Jun 2 12:27:21 PDT 2010

As a follow-up on the NAG-NAG question I was wondering if other insect
cell users could point me to the proper sources in the literature that
describe the most common glycosylation forms in Sf9/Sf21 insect cells.
It seems we have chains composed of up to 4 sugar molecules attached
to an Asn residue and it would be helpful to know which sugars are
most likely to follow after NAG-NAG.

Thanks.
-Chris