[phenixbb] segmentation fault

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 1 09:32:17 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:57 AM, jens j birktoft <jens.knold at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks, Yes, I am running FC12. For what ever it is worth, the installation
> works fine with FC11 (32 BIT)
>
> Any plans to restore the previous installation procedure.  Otherwise the
> regular, frequent updating becomes a much more tedious and time consuming
> process.

This *was* the previous installation procedure - we switched back to the
current build machine (running Fedora Core 3) because building the
installers on FC 8 resulted in many more reports of segmentation faults.  I
guess we may need to start building multiple x86_64 installers, but that'll
have to wait until at least next week.

-Nat