[phenixbb] Defining heavy atom sites for AutoSol

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 22 13:00:37 PDT 2010

Hi Kyle,
Yes, your guess is correct.   You could add "have_hand=True" if you know
the hand of the solution too.  You might also add
"phaser_completion=False" if you really don't want any more sites added.
On the other hand...usually phaser is pretty good at adding things that
are real, even if you might not recognize them as such at first, so you
might look carefully at the results that you get each way. We would be
interested in which turns out to be better!
All the best,
Tom T