[phenixbb] Whic mtz file to use and parameters for phenix.refine (GUI) to set?

Hermella Woldemdihin hermifi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 06:15:09 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am new to phenix.refine. I'm using the graphical interface.
I hav processed my dfiffraction data and used Phaser MR for molecular
replacement.
And I goyt a result: a solution pdb file and the associated mtz file.
1. So I use the mtz file from this Phaser MR solution or the original file from
my data
processing in phenix.refine?
2. I have set parameters for phenix.refine like this:
Is there other settings for the parameter which I should do for a better result?
PDB data: my solution from Phaser MR
XRAY DATA= ????
Simulated Annealing=1000
Update waters