[phenixbb] auto-open MTZ scheme: and sequences of changing internet connection location

Felix Frolow mbfrolow at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Jan 23 22:34:42 PST 2010

There is no problem with that on this site.
How "groupname"  will be  generated?
We have some computers (laptops) that are moving from offices (static connection to internet) to homes (dynamic ADSL connection to internet).
I hope it will not affect a new approach.
I hope that it is to help us and not to check on us.
Dr  Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica D, co-editor