[phenixbb] coot - display map

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 5 14:39:38 PST 2010

On Jan 5, 2010, at 2:34 PM, r n wrote:
> I am using Phenix GUI, after refinement , tried to load the coot interface in Phenix, it opens up
> the coot, but did not load the map or model file. I am using coot0.6 version, Is there any place in
> phenix enviroment that I could mention the path for coot?

It is very likely that the build of Coot you are using is defective or incomplete (e.g. Python not included).  Two questions:

1. Does Coot have toolbar buttons labeled "Hydrogens on" and "Connected to Phenix" (or something very similar)?

2. What is the output of "coot --version"?

thanks,
Nat

Nathaniel Echols
Lawrence Berkeley Lab