[phenixbb] Map after refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 26 20:49:13 PST 2010

Hi Xuewu,

actually, if you could send me the files so I can trace what exactly you
did starting from your Autosol run (that is all inputs for Autosol) -
that would me most helpful for me in catching the problem.

Once I have your files I will start looking into this problem and I will
keep you posted about the results.

Have a good week-end!
Pavel.