[phenixbb] refinement error with ligand

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 17 07:49:03 PST 2010

Hi Christian,

a possible solution using the command line:

1) take your PDB file with all the ligands,

2) create a CIF file:

phenix.ready_set model.pdb

3) edit *.eff file to specify correct input file names for model, data,
CIF file (and other parameters if necessary) and run phenix.refine as
following:

phenix.refine my_file.eff --overwrite

If it still give you that error message then you may need to send us
your PDB file so we can fix the problem. Meanwhile you can try running
your refinement without H atoms:

- remove H:

phenix.reduce model.pdb > model_noH.pdb

- run refinement as above.