[phenixbb] occupancy of a part of a ligand

Young-Jin Cho yjcho at brandeis.edu
Wed Feb 10 08:46:04 PST 2010

Hi Maia,
I had the same situation so I can answer a little bit. May be Pavel can help much better than me though.
You can do that while adding "refine.occupancies.constrained_grouop.selection=chain ATP(name of your ATP) and resseq 1 and (name PB or name O1B or name O2B or name O3B)" fyi. check your names on your ligand.

Hopefully, this will help.

Young-Jin