[phenixbb] occupancy

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 22 22:12:54 PST 2010

  Hi Maia,

refinement of occupancies is probably the most documented topics in
phenix.refine:

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch20

so your option number 1 is to check out this section of phenix.refine
manual.

The option number 2 is to send me your PDB file and tell which atoms you
want to relate as alternative conformations in occupancy refinement, and
I will send you back a working example (or I will ask more questions
off-list if your inputs are not sufficient to produce the unique sugestion).

Pavel.

P.S.: I will not have internet access all day tomorrow (Friday) till
late night.