[phenixbb] Secondary structure restraints - where to specify file using GUI?

Luke Rice luke.rice at utsouthwestern.edu
Mon Dec 20 07:43:00 PST 2010

Hi All,

I am trying to evaluate whether or not secondary structure restraints
are going to help me with the refinement I am working on. When I ran in
'auto' mode, I noticed that by default phenix specifies several
a-helices as 3_10. So, I would like to use an edited list of secondary
structure restraints.

Can I specify this file in the GUI? (Like Joe Noel, I, too, have become
soft). I looked in what I thought to be the obvious places and did not
turn anything up.

Thanks for any help,

Luke

--