[phenixbb] AutoSol/PhaserSAD with more than one anomalously-scattering atom produces error...

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 13 10:18:46 PST 2010

Hi Francis,

I am sorry about the problem! I didn't know that 1.6-289 had this
bug...but it seems to be corrected in my current version (1.6-609) so I
think that moving to a more recent version is the best solution.

I just ran this:

phenix.autosol w1.sca seq_file=seq.dat quick=True ncs_copies=1 build=false
se mad_ha_add_list="Br Pt" mad_ha_add_f_prime_list=" -7 -10"
mad_ha_add_f_double_prime_list=" 4.2 12" sites_file=ha.pdb

and it added the two extra ha types fine and read the sites from ha.pdb.
Hopefully this will do what you are looking for.

All the best,
Tom T