[phenixbb] No clash evaluation between symmetry mates in phenix.refine

Keitaro Yamashita yamashita at castor.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Dec 7 17:40:47 PST 2010

Dear Nicholas,

Thank you very much!!
That is what exaclty I need and it works fine.

By the way, in this situation, I'm wondering what the appropriate way
for bulk solvent correction is.
How is the solvent mask calculated in phenix.refine?
Is the protein region, which overlaps with symmetry mates,  included
in solvent mask with smaller occupancies?

Thank you again for everything,

K. Yamashita