[phenixbb] Phenix error running MIR-example

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sun Aug 29 09:17:25 PDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Shankar Prasad Kanaujia
<spkanaujia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Developers/Users,
> I am getting an error while running "rh-dehalogenase-mir" example provided
> in the phenix example.
> I am using phenix 1.6.4 version. It runs properly using the command
> "phenix.run_example rh-dehalogenase-mir",
> whereas, it gives error in GUI mode. I am attaching the picture of my input
> and error (in the right-top corner).
> Please let me know the reason of this error.

This error message shows up sporadically when it shouldn't, and I've
never been able to figure out the cause (obviously a bug though).  Try
re-selecting the appropriate column label for each reflection file,
then click "Run" again - in the past I think this has worked.  I'll
see if I can nail down the problem next week.

-Nat