[phenixbb] Can Phenix refine B factors for several residues only?

zhangh1 at umbc.edu zhangh1 at umbc.edu
Thu Aug 26 15:33:59 PDT 2010

Hi Pavel:

I tried the following script to refine B factors for only several residues
on chain J:

phenix.refine 1KP8.pdb t.mtz strategy=individual_adp
electron_density_maps.map_coefficients.mtz_label_amplitudes=FP \
              adp.individual.iso="chain J and resseq 349:365"  >log

However, it turned out the all the B factors of the whole molecules has
been changed. Not sure whether there is a problem with my script in order
to do that...

Best Regards, Hailiang