[phenixbb] stuck with phenix refine

Subhangi Ghosh subhangi.g at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:35:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

I also experience the same problems. It appears that phenix refine is
running but I cannot see what's hapenning in the o/p tab because the phenix
screen just goes blank and freezes. This also happens when I'm running in
the detached mode. But I'm using version 1.6.2-432. I wasn't sure if it was
a problem in the GUI or in the software management at my department.
Thank you,
Subhangi