[phenixbb] Failed to carry out AutoSol_scale_and_analyze_mad: None of the solve versions worked

Gino Cingolani Gino.Cingolani at jefferson.edu
Tue Aug 17 10:21:43 PDT 2010

Dear Nat,
thanks for the prompt reply.

> Are you sure you have C-shell installed?
Yes it is installed.

> The second thing to check is SELinux support, although I
> thought this problem might have been fixed in 1.6.4.
I'm not sure I know how to do this.

> Is 'p9_se_w2.sca' reporting the same error message?
Yes, I gave the simple command:

phenix.autosol  seq_file=seq.dat sites=4 atom_type=Se  data=p9_se_w2.sca  space_group="I4" unit_cell="113.949 113.949  32.474 90.000  90.000  90.00"  resolution=2.4 thoroughness=quick

and quickly got:

Failed to carry out AutoSol_scale_and_analyze_mad:

None of the solve versions worked

Thanks!

Gino

Gino Cingolani, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Thomas Jefferson University
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
233 South 10th Street - Room 826
Philadelphia PA 19107
Office (215) 503 4573
Lab    (215) 503 4595
Fax    (215) 923 2117
E-mail:   gino.cingolani at jefferson.edu
"Nati non foste per viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
("You were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge")
Dante, The Divine Comedy (Inferno,  XXVI, vv. 119-120)