[phenixbb] geometry weight and rmsd bonds - angles

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 12 08:47:22 PDT 2010

  Hi Lionel,

something I forgot to mention/ask: if you are using a CIF file for your
ligand that was created by ProDRG then I would strongly recommend using
phenix.ready_set or eLBOW to get a new CIF file and use it from now on
with phenix.refine. We had a lot of problems with nonsensical ProDRG
created CIF files in the past and still runinng into them from time to time.

The command

phenix.ready_set model.pdb

will create a CIF file for use in refinement.

Pavel.