[phenixbb] installing phenix on Fedora core 10

amadrona at uci.edu amadrona at uci.edu
Thu Aug 5 11:21:41 PDT 2010

>> Thanks,
I run the jobs in the comand line in the background using & after the
command.  For some reason reason phenix is the only program that still
displays even with & which I don't understand.
I will try entering "screen_output &"

-Yarrow

Thank you.  I can't believe how easy that was.  My phenix.maps problem