[phenixbb] installing phenix on Fedora core 10

amadrona at uci.edu amadrona at uci.edu
Wed Aug 4 16:56:26 PDT 2010

Thank you.  I can't believe how easy that was.  My phenix.maps problem is
solved.  It works as it should.  I was also having a problem in not
getting a pdb or mtz to export for wxc optimization (see below) so I will
rerun this tonight and hopefully everything will go smoothly.  Thanks
again.

-Yarrow

-

============================== Exporting results
==============================

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.6-289/phenix/phenix/command_line/refine.py",
line 11, in <module>
    command_line.run(command_name="phenix.refine", args=sys.argv[1:])
  File
"/usr/local/phenix-1.6-289/phenix/phenix/refinement/command_line.py",
line 97, in run
    refine_object.write_refined_pdb(f_pdb)
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.6-289/phenix/phenix/refinement/driver.py",
line 903, in write_refined_pdb
    print >> self.log, "Writing refined structure to PDB file:\n  %s" %
f.name
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.6-289/cctbx_project/libtbx/utils.py", line
666, in write
    file_object.write(str)
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error