[phenixbb] high average b-factor vs. Wilson B

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 3 23:33:59 PDT 2010

  Hi Geoffrey,

if you don't mind, could you send me the data and model (to may email
address, not to the whole bb) - I'm getting puzzled about this high
B-factors... I may not be able to look into it right now, but I would
definitely like to have it in a collection of unanswered (yet)
questions. Also, there is always a chance to notice something obvious
that might shed some light into this puzzle.

Thanks!
Pavel.