[phenixbb] nucleic acid nomencalture

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Apr 30 08:59:29 PDT 2010

For RNA I use ' Ar', ' Gr', ' Cr', ' Ur' (for the three letter field
allotted)  and sugar atoms have * as the last position of the three
letter field allowed for atom defs.  If you don't put these asterisks,
coot doesn't recognize them and blows them into space upon real space
refine ( to put it figuratively)