[phenixbb] Phenix.refine in WinXP?

Dima Klenchin klenchin at wisc.edu
Wed Apr 21 13:59:34 PDT 2010

>4. If I just run phenix.refine executable from its directory, it stops
>with en error:
>  File "c:\cci_apps_sources\mmtbx\secondary_structure.py", line 941, in
> run_ksdssp_direct
>    raise RuntimeError, "KSDSSP not available"
>RuntimeError: KSDSSP not available
>
>This is my fault.  I'd recommend using the latest nightly build (the ones
>I released are relatively stable).

Thanks, that [almost] did it. setpaths.bat now runs without an error but
evidently still does not set any paths. (At least none new is shown when I
use SET command to display them). If, however, I provide path to
phenix.refine.exe explicitly, it seems to run fine.

If, say, I only use phenix.refine.exe, do I need to manually set any other
paths besides this executable?

Dima