[phenixbb] Fix rotamers

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 16 16:21:31 PDT 2010

Hi Jason,

sorry for the lack of documentation on this matter.

I posted some information about real-space refinement on phenixbb
several times within last month. Here it is:

http://cci.lbl.gov/~afonine/rsr.pdf

but I agree this doesn't replace the proper documentation.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pavel.