[phenixbb] Autobuild with ligand in place?

Claudia Scotti claudiascotti at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 02:46:27 PDT 2010

Hallo!

Sorry for the probably easy question.

I'm trying to rebuild a model with Autobuild. The protein has a ligand, whose density is already well defined, thus that the input for the new autobuild run includes its coordinates as well.

When I start the autobuild run, however, I see that the ligand is removed before rebuilding, which leads the program to use the ligand density to try to rebuild loops, thus introducing errors.

How can I keep the ligand in place, please? Or is there any alternative solutions?

Many thanks,

Claudia

Claudia Scotti
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale