[phenixbb] SAD Phasing

Rajagopalan, Senapathy SRajagopalan at tmhs.org
Mon Apr 12 13:13:14 PDT 2010

Hi,

What I meant was phenix is able to build one of the strands longer than the other strand (but neither of them complete). And whether I ask phenix to build protein or DNA, often times the part of the protein is in the DNA region and vice versa.  The space group is P212121 and no NCS is found.

Thanks
Sena