[phenixbb] low resolution secondary structure refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 7 16:48:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

rigid body refinement does not employ any restraints. You can use
secondary structure restraints in refinement of individual coordinates.

Actually, you can use secondary structure restraints in constrained
rigid body refinement (SA in torsion angle space).

To use secondary structure restraints:
"secondary_structure_restraints=true". phenix.refine GUI should have an
option for this too.

Pavel.