[phenixbb] xtriage to double-check symmetry

Frank von Delft frank.vondelft at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 00:30:16 PDT 2009

Uh-oh....  what I meant is, I have both data and model in ==>P65<==.
(Bad typo -- explains Peter's patient but puzzled response, which did
however confirm I'd understood correctly after all :)

So, again:  I have *some* lower symmetry (not P1, though);  should I
expect xtriage to print out tests for P6522 somewhere?  Because I don't
find it.

<later> That said:  after updating phenix to 1.4-162, I now do find that
table in the output (attached, last table), and it seems we're
in-between:  seems we have probably indeed missed the two-fold, so now
we must figure out why it "didn't refine" in P6522.

Thanks for you help and explanation!
phx.