[phenixbb] running phenix in the background

Lari Lehtiö lari.lehtio at abo.fi
Thu Sep 17 11:59:32 PDT 2009

Sounds like screen is perfect for the job as Maia was running phenix
remotely (through ssh perhaps). Then you can just use "screen -S
phenix" ctrl-a+d to detach. Put your local PC to sleep. Then connect
again next day and use "screen -r phenix".

~L~

Lari Lehtiö
Pharmacy, Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacy
Åbo Akademi University,
BioCity, FIN-20520 Turku
Finland
+358 2 215 4270