[phenixbb] running phenix in the background

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Thu Sep 17 11:39:59 PDT 2009

You can also use 'screen' to launch unix jobs in the background and
you'll be able to close the terminal.

You will, however, not be able to put your computer to sleep as most
sleep modes halt the computer hardware.

cheers

FR