[phenixbb] xtriage to double-check symmetry

Frank von Delft frank.vondelft at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 02:19:05 PDT 2009

Hi

We were trying to decide whether a structure is P65 or P6522:  data
merges fine in latter, and NCS is perfect, but R/Rfree are significantly
worse (32/37-ish vs 23/28 for P65).

So I thought I'd listen to xtriage:  seemed easy since I have both data
and model in P6522, and I ran:
     phenix.xtriage final.mtz reference.structure.file=final.pdb

I'm not sure it's done anything, though - at least, I can't find the
table shown on the 4th-last slide of this presentation:
    http://aca.hwi.buffalo.edu/HotNews/twinning/zwart.pdf

Something I said / did not say?  Do I *have* to run it in P1?

Thanks!
phx