[phenixbb] Phaser-Gui question

Jonathan Grimes jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 11:26:31 PDT 2009

  Thanks for the response.  I did think about
  opening multiple gui windows but was concerned
  about possible conflicts when writing to
  databases (i assume there is one).

  Anyway its a work around.

  Thanks
  Jon

Dr. Jonathan M. Grimes,
University Research Lecturer
Division of Structural Biology
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
University of Oxford
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Email: Jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk, Web: www.strubi.ox.ac.uk
Tel: (+44) - 1865 - 287561, FAX: (+44) - 1865 - 287547