[phenixbb] SA omit map

Kendall Nettles knettles at scripps.edu
Fri Sep 11 07:41:39 PDT 2009

I got an error in my refinement when I added the map scope below to my refinement parameters file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.4-3/phenix/phenix/command_line/refine.py", line 9, in <module>
    command_line.run(command_name="phenix.refine", args=sys.argv[1:])
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.4-3/phenix/phenix/refinement/command_line.py", line 86, in run
    map_manger = refine_object.open_map_files()
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.4-3/phenix/phenix/refinement/driver.py", line 949, in open_map_files
    return map_manager(refine_object=self)
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.4-3/phenix/phenix/refinement/driver.py", line 1151, in __init__
    self.map_type_labels.append(self.map_to_str(emap))
  File "/usr/local/phenix-1.4-3/phenix/phenix/refinement/driver.py", line 1177, in map_to_str
    if(abs(emap.obs_factor-int(emap.obs_factor))>1.e-4):
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Any suggestions? I'm still learning the syntax, so I wonder if I missed something? My parameters are listed below.

Best Regards,
Kendall Nettles

refinement.main {
    ordered_solvent=true
}
refinement.refine {
    strategy = *individual_sites \
                rigid_body \
                *individual_adp \
                group_adp \
                tls \
                   *occupancies \
                   group_anomalous    \
                none
   adp {
      individual {
        isotropic = All
        anisotropic = None
      }}}

refinement.ncs {
find_automatically = False
excessive_distance_limit=3
restraint_group {
    reference = chain A and (resid 306:329 or resid 332:461 or resid 465:526 or resid 533:546 )
    selection = chain B and (resid 306:329 or resid 332:461 or resid 465:526 or resid 533:546 )

}

restraint_group {
    reference = chain C and (resid 306:329 or resid 332:461 or resid 471:526 or resid 533:546 )
    selection = chain D and (resid 306:329 or resid 332:461 or resid 471:526 or resid 533:546 )
    }
}

refinement{
 electron_density_maps {
    map_format = *xplor
    map_coefficients_format = *mtz phs
    suppress = None
    map {
      mtz_label_amplitudes = "2FOFCWT_kick"
      mtz_label_phases = "PH2FOFCWT_kick"
      likelihood_weighted = True
      obs_factor = 2
      calc_factor = 1
      kicked = True
      fill_missing_f_obs_with_weighted_f_model = False
    }
    map {
      mtz_label_amplitudes = "FOFCWT_kick"
      mtz_label_phases = "PHFOFCWT_kick"
      likelihood_weighted = True
      obs_factor = 1
      calc_factor = 1
      kicked = True
      fill_missing_f_obs_with_weighted_f_model = False
    }

         }}