[phenixbb] Auto builiding

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Sep 11 07:09:00 PDT 2009

Hi Jon,
I think you're doing everything right, but autobuild has a very simple
alignment tool and it can't edit your model. The best thing to do is to
edit your PDB file to match your sequence manually or with another tool,
and then give autobuild your modified PDB file and no sequence file or a
matching sequence file. Then it should run fine with rebuild-in-place.
All the best,
Tom T