[phenixbb] how to easily find old subjects

Maia Cherney chern at ualberta.ca
Wed Sep 9 12:22:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to find the answer to a question that was discussed long
time ago at this forum, but there is no mechanism to find old discussions.

You have to go through each month and figure out from the subjects where
was a particular discussion.

Could you, the phenix team, make it easier to find answers to those
questions that had been answered previously.

I remember, there was a question how to generate maps without
refinement. I finished the refinement, but I need a map (in explor
format) to show the 2fo-fc density in the publication.

Maia