[phenixbb] error TLS refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 1 07:58:46 PDT 2009

Hi Marjolein,

I guess the problem is in the TLS selection - the older versions were
not very good in saying this clearly... but I'm not sure.

- can you try the latest PHENIX from the nightly build:
http://www.phenix-online.org/download/nightly_builds.cgi

or better

- can you send me the input PDB and parameters file (and .log file too),
so hopefully I can quickly find out what's wrong?

Thanks!
Pavel.